1st January 2012, 09:42 PM
tapas kumar sarkar

How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?

1)what are the yearly fees for mechanical engineering digree.
2)what is the duration of digreecertification after diploma.
3)what are the procidure of admission.to get admission in time befor study starts.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  4. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  5. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  6. What is the fee structure for B.Tech Mechanical in Australia? What is the admission requirement?
  7. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. What is integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering? Duration of the course? Universities providing integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to do MBA abroad after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary? -- [New]
  12. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  13. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  15. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  16. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  18. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
17th June 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

AM FROM GHANA,WEST AFRICA, A TECHNICAL STUDENT AND I WANT TO KNOW IF I WILL GET A
CHANCE TO FURTHER MY EDUCATION IN US?
13th October 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

i want admission for my son in mechanical engineering degree in uk please let me know about fees apprx
with hostle facilities.thanks
1st January 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
i am in 3nd semester of mechanical engineering . i want to take a degree of post graduation (m tech)in UK .
please provide me all information about procedure of admission , fees , scholarship, and all other.
my gmail id is [email protected]
thanking you in advance.

30th January 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am Yogesh bundela, from india .and i want to get admission in university of cambridge....
What is the procedure.....
Would you please tell me.
16th March 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in iit institude after complitation of diploma in mechanical?
7th May 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir.. Iam samadhan,iam studunt of 5th sem diploma in mech.engineering. Sir i want to cmplt my engineering in us. Is it possible?sir plz send me procedure for getting addmission and also fees and scholarship my email id [email protected]
7th May 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir.. Iam samadhan,iam studunt of 5th sem diploma in mech.engineering. Sir i want to cmplt my engineering in us. Is it possible?sir plz send me procedure for getting addmission and also fees and scholarship my email id [email protected]
30th October 2013, 05:38 AM
Unregistered

DEAR, sir my name is devendrasinh parmar my son studed in 5th sem. diploma mech, in GTU ..... I Want to BE/Btach study in canada, austreliya, usa, any were,.... pls. advice me is it possible or not..... [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?