25th August 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after diploma in pharmacy, BSc or BSW through IGNOU?

I have done my diploma in pharmacy 5 years ago from Mumbai university. Now I want to complete my graduation. What should I do, BSc or BSW? I want to do from IGNOU only. What should I prefer? Please guide.

30th August 2016, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after diploma in pharmacy, BSc or BSW through IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my diploma in pharmacy 5 years ago from Mumbai university. Now I want to complete my graduation. What should I do, BSc or BSW? I want to do from IGNOU only. What should I prefer? Please guide.
You can do either B.Sc or Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) in IGNOU after diploma in pharmacy course. Actually the B.Pharm is the best course to study after diploma in pharmacy. Both the courses are good course only, so you can choose any one of them. Between the two you can choose BSW. The course can be studied after 10+2 in IGNOU. The value for the course is good, the course will deals with social work administration and other social problems in India. The course will leads you to a different career; you can work as Counselor, Teacher, Researcher, Social Security Officer etc.
29th December 2019, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after diploma in pharmacy, BSc or BSW through IGNOU?

After completing d. Pharmacy can i join any bachelor degree at direct second year in ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?