26th July 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Cut off marks required in 10th to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at AMU?

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th at AMU and after completion of 10th I want to take admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. So, please tell me what is the cut off marks for a internal candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks is required in AMU entrance exam for admission in class 11 or Diploma engineering? -- [New]
  2. Cut off marks of various streams of Diploma engineering of AMU?
  3. Cut off marks to get admission in Diploma Engineering at Maulana Azad College, New Delhi? Seats available for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering branch?
  4. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  6. Minimum marks required in Diploma in Lather Technology to get admission in B.Tech at AMU?
  7. Marks required in 10th and entrance exam of AMU to get admission in 11th at AMU?
  8. How Much percentage is required for diploma in computer engineering?
  9. JCECE cut off marks for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for other state candidate?
  10. Cutoff marks required to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges for a candidate who have scored 71.8% marks in SSC
  11. Minimum marks required to do BE after Diploma?
  12. What is the minimum marks required in Diploma in Mechanical for admission in Aerospace Engineering college?
  13. When the application form will be out for admission in 11th standard at AMU? Previous year cut off marks?
  14. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  15. Minimum marks required in 10th standard for admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma course?
  16. What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering?
  17. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  18. Can I get admission for Diploima in Mechanical Engineering having secured 64.60% in 10th?
28th July 2016, 07:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut off marks required in 10th to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at AMU?

The cut off marks required in 10th for admission in AMU is 60℅. You need to score at least 60℅ in your 10th to be eligible for the course. But the admission will be based on the entrance exam rank . You need to score well in diploma entry test to secure a seat in AMU for diploma course in mechanical engineering.
28th July 2016, 12:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cut off marks required in 10th to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at AMU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 10th at AMU and after completion of 10th I want to take admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. So, please tell me what is the cut off marks for a internal candidate?

The marks required in 10th to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Aligarh Muslim University is not less than 45% in aggregate of English, Mathematics and Science as three subjects of equal weightage.
The candidate age must not exceed 21 years. The admission will be done through an Admission Test and Allocation of Branch shall be offered through counseling. The admission test will be objective type contains the Science, Mathematics, General Knowledge and Indo – Islamic culture. The AMU website link is Click Here
28th July 2016, 06:23 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

The admissions in Diploma in AMU are given on the basis of the 10th standard or the entrance exam as may be specified by the university for the admission.

So, you are advised to wait till the notification for the same comes.

As far as the cut off marks are considered, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
28th July 2016, 06:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you want to take admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering just after your 10th exams, then you must attain at least 50% marks in your 10th exams which is applicable for both internal and external candidates. After completing your 10th exams you will have to appear for an entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering which will be conducted by AMU itself.
28th July 2016, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need at least 50% marks in 10th from a recognized board to become eligible for admission in diploma in mechanical engineering through entrance exam.
AMU conducts entrance exam for admission in diploma in mechanical engineering course. Just be prepared if you have got at least 50% marks.
28th July 2016, 09:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course at Aligarh Muslim University, you should have completed 10th standard or an equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 45% marks in English, Mathematics and Science subjects taken together from a recognised board. You have to appear and qualify the admission test conducted by AMU to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in AMU.
29th July 2016, 09:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at AMU, candidates must have scored at least of 50% of marks in class 10th from a recognised Board.
To take admission after class 10th, candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination as the admission is based on the performance in the entrance examination.
26th June 2019, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my chance memo no is 462 and I got 85.5% in 10 can I get admission in diploma in engineering. Or any other in amu
24th December 2019, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have 80 percent marks in 10th all subject but I have 44 percent marks in English can I take admission to diploma engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?