7th March 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Ed possible for BSW holder?

sir;
i am a graduate in BSW; i would like know whether i can B.Ed course with this qualification if so which univeristy; i would like to do it as a correspondence course.

13th March 2014, 10:45 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed possible for BSW holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir;
i am a graduate in BSW; i would like know whether i can B.Ed course with this qualification if so which univeristy; i would like to do it as a correspondence course.
Hey friend,

Yeah you can do B.ed which is a degree of Bachelor of Education and this course is of a duration of 1 year and there are certain qualification which is needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the course.

The education qualification needed for the course is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

As you have completed BSW you are eligible as you are satisfying the education qualification needed for the course.You have asked on doing the course in Correspondance and there are colleges which offers you to apply for them in order to do the course.

You would need to write the TET Exam which is Teachers Eligibility Test and for that exam there are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for it.

ALL THE BEST
16th January 2015, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Is BSW holder's eligible for b.ed?? and will they get a govt. job in future??
10th September 2022, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b.Ed after my BSW course in Rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?