28th January 2019, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a Fine Arts Teacher being a Diploma holder?

Hi friends, I have done Diploma course in Fine Arts from Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh. I want to become a Fine Arts Teacher now. Please help me to know that what I have to do now to achieve my aim? Kindly help me in this regard.

7th February 2019, 12:19 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Fine Arts Teacher being a Diploma holder?

Actually just after diploma you are not eligible to become fine arts teacher. Given below is step by step guidelines:-

Earn a bachelor's degree in fine arts that includes a state approved teacher preparation program.

Complete a student teaching internship at the grade level you want to teach.

Pass your state's required test for fine art teacher.

Apply for your teaching certificate.
9th August 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to become a Fine Arts Teacher being a Diploma holder?

I'm a 2 year diploma holder in fine can i apply for the govt. drawing teacher? Please tell?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?