21st June 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 565 rank in JELET Computer Science?

Sir,
My JELET Computer Science rank is 565. I want to take admission in best college of West Bengal from JELET. So please tell me according to rank which colleges I can take admission? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  2. List of Government Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 20150 rank in JEXPO?
  3. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  4. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the top engineering colleges where I can get admission through my AIEEE rank? My AIEEE state(WB) rank is 4773
  7. Expected Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering colleges with rank of 903 in JELET 2015
  8. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  9. What rank I have to achieve in JELET to get admission in any college of West Bengal for Electrical branch?
  10. Chances of getting admission in government or private colleges having 44 rank in JELET? IEM accepts JELET score?
  11. Will i get a chance in government college in West Bengal after scoring 4052 in AIEEE and 6512 in WBJEE? Any chance to get in IEM or Heritage in West Bengal in computer science and engineering?
  12. How much rank is necessary in JELET exam to get admission in Electrical Engineering in 2nd year for 4 years course in government college in West Bengal?
  13. List of top computer science engineering colleges in West Bengal?
  14. List of colleges in West Bengal which give best placement for computer science?
  15. Contact addresses of JELET coaching centers in West Bengal?
  16. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  17. When the application form of JELET will be released in West Bengal?
  18. Names of the Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal in which I can get admission through counseling?
22nd June 2015, 11:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 565 rank in JELET Computer Science?

List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 565 rank in JELET Computer Science as given below.

--> Swami Vivekananda Institute of Science & Technology

--> Sir J.C. Bose School of Engineering

--> Seacom Engineering College

--> OmDayal College of Engineering & Architecture

--> Murshidabad College of Engineering and Technologies

--> MCKV Institute of Engineering

--> Mallabhum Institute of Technology

--> Government College of Engineering & Leather Technology

--> Government College of Engineering & Ceramic Technologies

-->Durgapur Institute of Advanced Technology & Management (Admin Office)

--> Bengal College of Engineering & Technology

--> Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering & Management Durgapur
23rd June 2015, 04:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 565 rank in JELET Computer Science?

You can get admission in following colleges in West Bengal with this rank in JELET

1. Bengal Colleges of Engineering, http://www.bcetdgp.ac.in

2. Kalyani Government Engineering College, http://www.kgec.edu.in

3. Asansol Engineering College, http://www.aecwb.net

4. MCKV Institute of Engineering, http://www.mckvie.edu.in

5. Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College, http://www.jgec.org
23rd July 2018, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My JELET Computer Science rank is 69. I want to take admission in best college of West Bengal from JELET. So please tell me according to rank which colleges I can take admission?
8th August 2019, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My JELET Architecture branch rank is 09.I want to take admission in best college of West Bengal from JELET.So please tell me according to rank which colleges I can take admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?