4th August 2010, 06:28 PM
nlatha12

How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?

i want to do diploma in fine arts in [govt. college of fine arts chennai]. i want the course details.
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges offering Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in Chennai?
  3. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  4. Details of courses in diploma in Fine Arts?
  5. Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure?
  6. Qualification required to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in any Government college of Chennai?
  7. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  8. How can I apply for MA Fine Arts by Distance Education after completing BA, B.Ed and Diploma in Fine Arts? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  10. Which Diploma can i do after 12th from Fine Arts to become a Journalist?
  11. Can I get admission in Master's Degree being a Diploma holder of 4 years Fine Arts course?
  12. Can I do Interior Designing with post graduation in Economics?
  13. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  14. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  15. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science?
  16. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  17. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  18. Can I do MFA instead of MA in fine arts? I have done my graduation in arts with fine arts as a subject
26th February 2012, 07:50 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?

Government Fine Arts College

A panorama of the Government Fine Arts college on Poonamalle High Road, Egmore, Chennai.

6 individual frames stitched with Autostitch. Taken during the 16th Chennai Photowalk.

Perhaps the first college of its kind in the country, the Govt Fine arts college started as the Madras School of Arts. This institution is famous for the celebrities who've built Madras - including Robert Chisholm, KCS Panicker and Durga Prasad Roychoudhury (he of my famous Gandhi statue). It is quite fitting that I've taken a photo of this place - here is where the country's first course in photography was established.

Some other colleges are here for fine arts

Stella Maris College - Chennai

Stella Maris College - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Master of Arts-Fine Arts
Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts

Queen Mary`s College - Chennai

Queen Mary`s College - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Master of Arts - Music
Bachelor of Arts - History
11th March 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?

is there any age limit in doing bachelors course in fine arts
12th April 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in govt COLLAGE of fine arts ,Chennai please tell me any details
17th January 2013, 01:28 PM

I want to do diploma in fine arts in [govt. college of fine arts] chenai.

Can I know aot the course details.

Yours,

Virudhu selvam.
Contact # : 80 98 98 89 96.
17th January 2013, 01:29 PM

I want to do diploma in fine arts in [govt. college of fine arts] chenai.

Can I know about the course details.

Yours,

Virudhu selvam.
Contact # : 80 98 98 89 96.
24th March 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to know course details for BFA in govt arts college.in chennai.
30th May 2017, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How many seats will be available for BC quota for BFA in the total course offered?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?