16th June 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?

Hello everyone,
I have passed out my Graduation in History and Political Science. Now I am doing job in SCL as a Fine Art Teacher. But I have no degree of Fine Arts. Now I want to do M.A. in Fine Arts. Please tell me how can I do M.A. in Fine Arts?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  2. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science? -- [New]
  3. How can I do M.A fine Arts course through correspondence?
  4. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  5. Can I study PhD in Fine Arts/Folklore if completed Graduation in Ceramic Sculpture Arts and M.A. in Folklore?
  6. Best course to study graduation related to Arts subject?
  7. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study PhD in Fine Arts for a postgraduate?
  12. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts through Distance Education if completed 12th Arts?
  13. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  15. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  16. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?
  17. Which course is better for my graduation after passing 12th Arts in the following subjects?
  18. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
29th June 2015, 10:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I have passed out my Graduation in History and Political Science. Now I am doing job in SCL as a Fine Art Teacher. But I have no degree of Fine Arts. Now I want to do M.A. in Fine Arts. Please tell me how can I do M.A. in Fine Arts?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.A Fine Arts after completing Graduation in History and Political Science. Since, you are working a Fine Arts Teacher so it may added advantage for you career growth. Once, after completing M.A in Fine Arts you may have chance to move into next level in Teaching profession.

- The qualification needed for applying M.A Fine Arts includes a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Most of the recognized universities are demanding 60% of marks in undergraduate level for the admission process.

- Some reputed private universities carried out entrance examination also. Selection is based on the marks acquired in the last examinations of graduation and entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?