31st October 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next after completion of diploma course?

I have done my diploma after i have 12th pass eligible but where to put my result or certificate help me please? What should I do next after completion of diploma course? Can you please guide me to take the best course next for getting admission?

1st November 2015, 07:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of diploma course?

After completion of your Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E, B.Tech, etc.,. For getting admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
8th November 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I wanna do diploma course in music. Is there any entrance exam for that? And how well is it useful for me after the completion of the course. Please suggest me.
19th August 2021, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma in animal sciences, so I want to know where to after I've completed my three years course?
11th September 2022, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

What to study after diploma in network system
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?