3rd June 2016, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

What type of courses would be better after Diploma in Fashion Designing?

I am doing Diploma in Fashion Designing course. So, after completion of Diploma which type of courses will be better for me like one year course in Computer or any other courses?

10th June 2016, 12:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of courses would be better after Diploma in Fashion Designing?

Course Opportunities available after Diploma in Fashion Designing:

There are many courses available to pursue in Fashion Designing field. After successful completion of Bachelor's degree, you may get into Master's in the concerned stream if you are interested in higher studies.

They are,
> Bachelor of Science in Fashion Design

> Bachelor of Design (B.Des) in Fashion Desing

> Bachelor of Science in Fashion Communication

> Bachelor of Design in Interior Design

> Bachelor of Science in Interior Design

> Bachelor of Science in Jewellery Design

> Bachelor of Science in Textile Design

> Bachelor of Design in Textile Design
5th March 2019, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of courses would be better after Diploma in Fashion Designing?

Which course is better after completing diploma in fashion designing from inifd kanpur
3rd March 2020, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

There is any fashion designing course after diploma in karnataka
21st July 2020, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

is there any short term course after diploma in fashion designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?