15th October 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?

How to do bsc in fashion designing after 10? can i do bsc fashion designing after doing my 10th + 3 year diploma in fashion designig

20th October 2014, 02:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to do bsc in fashion designing after 10? can i do bsc fashion designing after doing my 10th + 3 year diploma in fashion designig
Yes, you are eligible for B.Sc fashion designing course offer Diploma course in fashion designing specialization. Those applicants who have completed 12th standard in science stream or Diploma course in relevant specialization are eligible to for B.Sc Fashion designing course.

B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science is a three year graduation programme, which is split into six semesters. There are so many colleges which offer B.Sc Fashion Designing courses.

Eligibility Criteria: -
  • A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent having a minimum total aggregate of 50% with English and Mathematics as subjects from recognized university.
  • Those candidates who have completed their Diploma course in the relevant specialization can also eligible
  • The applicant must have qualified in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Colleges Offering B.Sc Fashion Designing:-
  1. National Institute of Design
  2. National Institute of Fashion Technology
  3. Pearl Academy of Fashion
  4. Symbiosis Institute of Design
  5. Raffles Millennium International
  6. Apeejay Institute of Design
  7. Pearl Academy of Fashion
8th June 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?

can i do bsc in fashion designing after 2 yr diploma in fashion designing. can i do bsc private or corresponding.
24th April 2016, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

SIR /MADAM
I am CH.Tejaswini from hyderabad. I have complete my diploma in packaging technology (state wide course) now i want to do fashion designing or interior designing
which is the better one & how to go further plz help for my studies.
27th April 2016, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in 2nd year bsc in fashion designing after doing one year diploma in fashion designing
6th May 2017, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I do any bachelor course in fashion designing after 2 years diploma in fashion designing??
10th February 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i do msc in fashion designing after 3 year diploma of fashion designing and garments technology.?
14th February 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

If you have done 3 year diploma in fashion designing that will be equivalent to B.Sc. So now you can opt for MSC in fashion designing or MBA in fashion designing. However if you still want to do BSc in Fashion Designing you are eligible for it. But it will be better if you would have consultation regarding this with the fashion designing college or institute in which you want to take admission. As they may guide you better regarding this. But if you go for higher study that will be best option for you.

Yes any one is eligible for MSc garments technology after doing BSc in fashion technology as the studies of these courses are inter-related so I don't think you will have any problem with this.
15th February 2019, 03:24 PM
iifdchandigarh

Its never too late to study something. All you need to be eligible for BSc fashion designing is your class 12th passed with more than 60 % of marks that’s a basic requirement in order to go for any degree courses. Also if you have done diploma from a govt. organization that is college or institute after 10th then also you can go for degree courses as well as lateral entry.

A three year diploma after 10th from certified govt. universities colleges or ITI’s makes you eligible for this degree program. It doesn’t matter if you have done diploma after 10th or 12th if you have done it from a govt. college or university. Many of the private institutions colleges offers diploma after 10th 12th but only govt. diplomas makes you eligible for BSc Course.

Speak with an expert counselor today at IIFD to get free consultancy for fashion designing career.
10th July 2020, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b.sc in fashion designing after completing master diploma in fashion designing...Suggest any college to pursue B.SC in fashion designing after diploma
29th January 2021, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is pursuing a 3 year diploma in Fashion designing under upjee after 10th. Will she be eligible for admission in Bfad ,Bsc in Fashion design or Bdes after completing her diploma in any college offering these courses. Is it necessary for her to qualify 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?