2nd July 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?

Sir,
I want to ask that can I finish my 10th Board exam and then join Diploma in Fashion Designing and after completing Diploma, then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing? Please help me to know because I am not at all interested in studying Higher Secondary.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  2. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  3. Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?
  4. Can i apply for post graduation in fashion designing? I have also done 2 year advance Diploma course in fashion designing.
  5. How can I study Fashion Designing course in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce?
  6. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  7. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  8. Can I study Bachelor's in Fashion Designing after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Eligibility of doing B-Tech in Fashion designing aftre completing 12th and 3 years diploma course in Fashion designing?
  10. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  11. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan?
  13. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  15. How to do 3 years Fashion Designing after completing 10th?
  16. Can I join fashion designing course after completing 10th class with 95%? I want to join fashion designing course
  17. Is there any chance to study fashion designing after completing 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation if completed Diploma in Fashion Designing? -- [New]
4th July 2015, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?

Yes, you can study Diploma in Fashion Designing course after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. After completion of your three years Diploma course, you can get Lateral Entry admission in Bachelor of Fashion Design course. You can get direct admission to second year of Bachelor of Fashion Design course after completion of your three years Diploma course.
5th July 2015, 03:41 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing and then Graduation after completing 10th?

Yes, you can surely opt for it. You can opt for your Diploma course first and after having completed your Diploma, if you wish to opt for graduation course, you probably have to appear for LEET examination and can get admission directly in the second year of Bachelor of Fashion Designing course. However allotment of colleges will be provided to you on the basis of your score in LEE.
24th September 2017, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Now i am studying 2nd year diploma course in Fashion designing.. After that can i join bachelor course of fashion technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?