11th May 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?

I wanted to ask that can I finish my 10th and join diploma in Fashion Designing. And after finishing diploma, then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing.????? I am not interested in studying 1 and 2. Please help me and plzzz answer my question fast with details plzzzz...

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  2. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  3. Can I do B.Sc in Fashion Designing after 3 years Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  4. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  5. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  6. Can I join fashion designing course after completing 10th class with 95%? I want to join fashion designing course
  7. Details about diploma course in Fashion designing and list of colleges in Hyderabad offering the same?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Fashion Designing through Distance Education if completed 10th CBSE 6 years ago being a Businessman?
  9. Which course to do after BCA so as to join in Fashion Designing?
  10. How to do fashion designing after passing 10th?
  11. Can I join Fashion Designing course after passing my 12th intermediate course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join institute of PG course after completing diploma in fashion designing course?
  13. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  14. Can I study Diploma in Textile Designing in Ahmadabad if completed 1 year Diploma in Fashion Designing in Rajasthan?
  15. How to join Diploma in Fashion Designing after completion of 10th Class?
  16. How can I join after 10th? I am interested in fashion designing
  17. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  18. Eligibility of doing B-Tech in Fashion designing aftre completing 12th and 3 years diploma course in Fashion designing? -- [New]
12th May 2015, 12:33 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?

* The candidate who completed his/her 10th from recognized school can apply for the Diploma in Fashion Designing. For these candidate must have completed his/her 10th with minimum of 40% of marks in all subjects.

* The candidate who completed 12th or its equivalent(diploma) from recognized board can apply for the Fashion Design. For these candidate must have to attend the common entrance test conducted by the respect university/colleges.
12th May 2015, 08:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in Fashion Designing after 10th and then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing?

Yes, definitely you can pursue Diploma in Fashion Designing course after completion of your 10th standard and then, you can pursue B.Tech Fashion Designing course after completion of your three years Diploma course. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination and to get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/JELET/ECET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in that particular course.
12th May 2015, 11:19 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can join Diploma in Fashion Designing course after completing 10th.
After completing Diploma in Fashion Designing, you can also join B.Tech in Fashion Designing course.
To get admission in Diploma in Fashion Designing course you have to appear in entrance exam for Diploma as like JEXPO, DCECE, CET etc.
Syllabus of Entrance Exam of Diploma is totally based on 10th board syllabus so focus on your preparation and make good rank in Entrance Exam of Diploma.
12th May 2015, 07:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanted to ask that can I finish my 10th and join diploma in Fashion Designing. And after finishing diploma, then join Bachelor's of Fashion Designing.????? I am not interested in studying 1 and 2. Please help me and plzzz answer my question fast with details plzzzz...
Yes, after completion of diploma course you can apply for B.Tech admission through Lateral Entry Exam.

The eligibility qualification for the Lateral Entry Exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy woth above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.
15th March 2016, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

After diploma if I had not done 1 and 2 can I go to Delhi or any other place for admission reply fast
My name kashish keshri daughter of Mr Navin keshri
3rd July 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

What to do for entrance exam for 10 pass in diploma of fashion technology
5th July 2016, 11:40 AM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

List of Fashion Designing entrance examinations:

The major entrance exams for this course are-
->NIFT Entrance Test
->NID Entrance Test
->Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED)
->Pearl Academy of Fashion Entrance Test (PAF)

Tips in preparing for the exam:
->You should have a clear idea about the pattern and syllabus of the entrance examination.
->You should have a well planned schedule for the preparation.
->You should plan the schedule time carefully.
->The study plan should not be stressful.
->Also there are some coaching centers that will guide you while preparing for the exam.You can join the coaching centers and take coaching.
29th January 2017, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I already completed my 10th and now want to do diploma in fashion designing ......After that should I eligible to do degree in fashion designing???Plzz reply plzz
19th June 2017, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

After completion of our diploma course in fashion designing, compulsory we should have to write the entrance exam's?? Or any other ways to do??
15th July 2017, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I am a bhutanese nationality and i have completed my 10th grade..my only dream is to pursue my dream of becoming a fashion designer in future..can i get through the college?? What course can i get with my 10th grade??How can i get through bachelor in fashion designing course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?