31st January 2016, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

What type of TNPSC exams I can apply after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I completed the diploma in Automobile Engineering . what type of tnpsc exams , I have to write and what types of jobs are available for diploma holders? Can someone please help me to understand this? I just need to apply for the exams soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which all exams am eligible to apply for after completion of diploma course in Automobile engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  3. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  4. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  5. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  6. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  9. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Europe for Diploma holder?
  10. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  11. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  12. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  13. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  14. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  15. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  16. What should I do after HSc? I have an interest in Automobiles
  17. What shall I do after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can Diploma holders in Automobile Engineering apply for AMIE?
24th March 2016, 07:29 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What type of TNPSC exams I can apply after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

There are many exams available for Diploma holders in TNPSC Exam. In order to attend Group 1 and Group 2 you have to be Degree holder not Diploma, other than these exams you can apply for it. Departmental Exams and Technical assistant Engineers also recruited through TNPSC.

TNEB, RTO, and many Industries like TNPL, aavin etc. recruit Diploma holders but Electrical Field has more vacancy than any other department in Tamil Nadu.
12th May 2016, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of TNPSC exams I can apply after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

can i do BA through distance education or regular course after diploma without SSLC
22nd October 2020, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Diploma mechanical engineering jobs in tnpsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?