11th September 2012, 03:51 PM
kulip patil

How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?

i have completed diploma in comp engg now i want to choose automobile engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  2. Can I join Computer science engineering after Diploma in automobile?
  3. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  5. Can I do automobile engineering in M.E after completion of computer science engineering in B.E
  6. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  7. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  8. Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  9. Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?
  10. Can I do ME in Automobile Engineering after completion of BE in Computer Science?
  11. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  12. Should I join Engineering Diploma course to study B.Tech if didn't take Science in 12th standard?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  14. How to do degree in Automobile engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering
  15. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  16. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I join marine engineering after completion of 3 years of diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  18. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course? -- [New]
4th December 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?

I completed metallurgy in diploma,can I join automobile in BE course? and scope of the automobile engineering course in 2017 and 2018?
18th December 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?

i have completed my diploma in computer engineering & i want to do degree in automobile engineering.please give me answer.
19th April 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i am pass out 12th with arts stream i want to join automobile diploma what can i do
20th July 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

After DME completed then I have studying automobile engineering how much years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?