29th January 2016, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the value of Diploma certificate from an AICTE approved college?

Sir,

I have completed ITI (Wireman/Electrical) in an NCVT approved ITI and then i did Diploma from an AICTE approved college. I want to know about the value of certificate for jobs?

my email id [email protected].

29th January 2016, 11:55 AM
kantraman

Default Re: What is the value of Diploma certificate from an AICTE approved college?

As we know AICTE is the All India Council for Technical Education that cater the higher education in india.If one complete diploma certificate from AICTE then it has more value as all the engineering,MBA,pharmcy colleges are affiliated with AICTE.AICTE is a statutory body.
29th January 2016, 10:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of Diploma certificate from an AICTE approved college?

There are some technical jobs in government sector which will ask you for an AICTE approved qualification. If you want to apply for a technical job in government sector, then try to do it from a recognized college.

Other than this there is no other advantage and in private sector there is not much of an issue.
29th January 2016, 10:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The certificate is very much valid at all places where the eligibility required for the job is Diploma course, you will be very much eligible. AICTE approved colleges are very much valid and holds great value also. Therefore, don't need to worry about it. You just carry on with your further studies or look for a job.
17th May 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I have done iti from machinist trade with ncvt certificate. I want to know the value of aicte approved certificate for cnc machinist and how it will beneficial for me.?
11th November 2017, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Doing a fashion designing course from iti worth it, please reply if you know?
Email [email protected]
Thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?