9th July 2012, 01:43 AM
manohar314

For which government companies can I apply after passing B.Tech mechanical with 67%?

respected sir. im pursuring final year b.tech mechanical with a 67%. what are the government companies.and top companies.

Related Questions:
  1. For which government companies can I apply after passing B.Tech mechanical with 67%?
  2. Are there any companies offering internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical
  3. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Which company should I prefer with 7.5 CGPA in 3rd year?
  5. Government recognized companies which offer Internship to Mechanical Engineer? Requirements to apply for Internship?
  6. Exams available to get a government job after passing B.E Mechanical? List of mechanical companies in India?
  7. Am I eligible for government job after passing B.Tech Mechanical with 61.90%? Is GATE score necessary for government jobs?
  8. Job opportunities in Skoda, Tata Motors or any other MNC companies for B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  9. Can I apply for government job after passing diploma in mechanical from KSOU?
  10. List of companies for which I am eligible for after passing B.Tech with 70.5%?
  11. List of software companies in which I am eligible after passing B.Tech with 70% marks?
  12. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  13. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completing B.E mechanical with 60% aggregate marks? For which companeis can I apply for?
  15. Which writers book should I refer for entrance exams like BHEL, NTPC and other government or private sector companies?
  16. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
  17. How to apply in mechanical companies for 6 weeks? I am a student of mechanical engineering -- [New]
  18. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
15th July 2012, 11:54 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which government companies can I apply after passing B.Tech mechanical with 67%?

Generally most of the reputed companies as well as government sector set eligibility criterion to minimum of 60% marks throughout. If you have minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and in graduation then you will be eligible almost for all type of job as per the marks criterion.

As you have 67% marks then on the basis of this marks you are eligible for all type of government job for which mechanical engineering candidates can apply. There are so many PSUs those recruit mechanical engineering pass out students like-
Indian Oil
Indian railway
NTPC
ISRO
BARC
NPCIL
SAIL
BHEL
BEL and many more organization.

Beside these sector there are so many companies those recruit mechanical engineer like-
TATA Steel
Jindal
Hindustan Petroleum
L&T and many more.

After passing B.Tech in mechanical engineering apply for all these job. Surely you will be selected for a very good job. If you have more than 60% marks then you will be eligible almost for every companies still before applying for any job go through the eligibility criterion carefully.

Best of luck.
16th July 2012, 07:55 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which government companies can I apply after passing B.Tech mechanical with 67%?

The scope after B.Tech in Mechanical is quite bright. Mechanical Engineering is considered as one of the broadest branches of Engineering which focuses on tools designingm mechanical devices etc.

There are wide range of jobs available in the government sector for the Mechanical Engineers like yourself. Your chances are quite bright because you have scored 67 percent marks in the bachelor's course. Most Public Sector Undetakings in India have a minimum criteria of 60 percent marks for the job.

Since government jobs are so attractive and thousands of people want them in India. It is not easy to get job in government sector. You are required to appear in a exam, no matter which Public Sector Undetakings you are applying for the job. Depending on the performance in the exam, you may or may not get the job.

Eligibility Criteria:

You should score at least 60 percent marks in Bachelor's degree without any backlog.

Age Limit:

Only candidate between 21 to 30 years can apply for the job. However age limit tends to vary from job to job. Some PSU even relax the age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates or for some other specific reasons.

You must pass the GATE entrance exam. This requirement has become quite important these days because all Public Sector Undertakings in India do give preference to the candidates with good GATE score. In some cases, such candidates are not even required to appear in entrance exam as they are called for direct interview.

The government sectors and PSU where you can apply for jobs after B.Tech in Mechanical are:

Indian Railways - You need to appear in the entrance exams like IES, SCRA, RRB for the job in Indian Railways. I must notify you that there is always high demand of Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railways.

BHEL

Delhi Metro

NTPC

BOKHARO STEEL PLANT

ECIL

GAIL

SAIL

DRDO

HAL

ISRO

HPCL

NAL
6th August 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am completed 6 semester with 64% of electronic and communication branch.tell me,what I do for railway engineer. About there examnation detail..thanku sir
16th November 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

sir i am completed 6 semester with 70% of mechanical branch from ugc recognised open university.i got 57% marks in 10th and 58.6% marks in 12th.what i do for goverment jobs.
16th November 2012, 09:33 PM
chinook

hi,,,

government companies can I apply after passing B.Tech mechanical with 67%==========

1.sail
2.indian railways
3.isro
4.tata steel
5.drdo
6.hindustan petrolium
7.ntpc
8.l & t
9.gail
10.delhi metro

all the best------------------

best of luck-----------------
13th December 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech i instrumentation which will be completed in june 2013, i want to do govt jobs .i am giving gate,2013nd,kindly give me a list of govt jobs in it.
16th December 2012, 04:30 PM
muse65

There are so many Government jobs are available for you ..

You can apply for

BHEL

BEL

ECIL

EIL

GENCO

TRANSCO

GAIL

SAIL

HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED

AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA

POWER GRID CORPORATION

NTPC

IOCL

ONGC

HPCL

,,...etc.,
17th December 2012, 03:39 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: For which government companies can I apply after passing B.Tech mechanical with 67%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manohar314 View Post
respected sir. im pursuring final year b.tech mechanical with a 67%. what are the government companies.and top companies.

yov can apply for:

GAIL

SAIL

DRDO

HAL

ISRO

BHEL

Delhi Metro

NTPC

BOKHARO STEEL PLANT

ECIL

HPCL
22nd December 2012, 09:51 PM
pandhare sarika sitaram

which company recieve my profile for job ,i have completed MBA in HR with 62.00% thanks.
4th April 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.E Aeronautical engineering.i have a valid GATE score(OBC)-AE.to which company i can apply using 'gate score card'?
4th April 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E Aeronautical engineering.i have a valid GATE SCORE(OBC)-AE.to which company i can apply using gate score card?

waiting for the reply.
18th June 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

sir what will be the difference of getting job/ higher studies if we do b-tech In mechanical from non AICTE approved college or university after having diploma from an AICTE college, to that of AICTE approved college or university?
and can I give GATE exam after having b-tech from non AICTE approved college?
12th July 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I. hve 75/mark. in machanicle so can I job anywhr. ...
3rd January 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

For which govt. Company can i apply after passing diploma(voclet) in electronics&telecommunitation engineering???
3rd January 2014, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

For which govt. Company can i apply after passing diploma(voclet) in DETCE?
16th April 2014, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

For which government compani es can i apply after passing b.tech me with 65% and with backlog
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?