8th November 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in Automobile through Military College of Electronics & Mechanical Engineering, approved by AICTE?

Sir, I have completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering through Military College of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering, Secunderabad. Is this certificate duly approved by AICTE? Thank u sir.

Related Questions:
  1. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. List of UGC and AICTE approved colleges which offers B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) for Diploma holder in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?
  4. Best stream to study among Mechanical, Computer, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Chemical and Automobile in Diploma in Engineering course?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  7. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college -- [Most Discussed]
  8. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  9. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  10. Is it possible to do PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies (AICTE Approved)
  11. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma Automobile course(Approved by AICTE)?
  12. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  13. Possibility to study B.Tech in any AICTE approved college for Diploma Mechanical Engineer of CIDC, Assam?
  14. List of AICTE affiliated distance colleges offering admission in Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for ITI holder?
  15. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  16. AICTE approved distance education centre at Dubai for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to join AICTE approved diploma in mechanical Engineering in distance mode?
  18. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
10th November 2015, 10:45 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Automobile through Military College of Electronics & Mechanical Engineering, approved by AICTE?

Yes, it is definitely approved by AICTE and you shouldn't worry about its affiliation. Admission is purely based on merit and you need to appear for entrance exam for getting admission.

There is polytechnic entrance exam of the state for which you have to apply for getting admission in the college.
17th November 2017, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Diploma in Automobile through Military College of Electronics & Mechanical Engineering, approved by AICTE?

I was completed diploma in automobile engineering through military college of electronics and mechanical engineering Secunderabad. It is aicte approved/recognized college/institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?