13th April 2023, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam for direct second year degree after completing diploma?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering and i want to give the entrance exam for taking admission in your college so can you tell me when is the entrance exam and what is to be studied for this exam?

15th April 2023, 03:06 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for direct second year degree after completing diploma?

If you are completed your diploma then you can get admission in 2nd year of BTech in any engineering college. This admission is continuing after completing the 1st year admission. Like in between September to October. You have to select the college and apply for it. Some colleges also organised their own entrance examination so you can give this test. Some states also organised entrance examination for lateral entry you can give this and through counselling you will get your college.
18th April 2023, 11:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the entrance exam for direct second year degree after completing diploma?

After completing your diploma course, you have to appear for the Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (LEET) exam and qualify for the exam to get direct admission in second-year degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?