29th August 2011, 01:06 AM
pramod saroj

Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?

Hi
im pramod,
maharastra i have complete my diploa with 83%.
can i get admission to direct second year degree in uttar pradesh .which are entrances & eligibility.please explain procedure .

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  2. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
  4. How to take admission in 2nd year degree after completing diploma this year?
  5. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  6. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  7. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  10. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil? -- [New]
  11. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 59% in diploma in electrical engineering
  12. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Where can I get admission in direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI with 73% in Mechanical Engineering
  14. How to get admission in B.E after doing diploma 3 years course? Any entrance exam which I have to answer? Can I get direct admission to B.E 2nd year?
  15. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma after completing my HSC Electronics? Procedure and the colleges?
  16. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure?
17th January 2012, 06:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in direct 2nd year degree in UP after completing diploma with 83%? Which is the entrance and what is the criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramod saroj View Post
Hi
im pramod,
maharastra i have complete my diploa with 83%.
can i get admission to direct second year degree in uttar pradesh .which are entrances & eligibility.please explain procedure .
First of all you haven't provided us proper information regarding the degree course you want to pursue and the name of the college you are studying with. You haven't even mentioned the Diploma course you have completed with 83%! In the absence of this critical information it is difficult to provide you with the right solution.

Secondly, on normal circumstances it is almost impossible to take direct admission in the second year in any college/university in India, leave apart Uttar Pradesh.

However, there are certain courses under certain universities which do provide you the option to join in the middle of the course.

But, as i have mentioned earlier that you haven't given the proper information regarding the diploma course you have completed and the course you want to pursue, it is not possible to assist you with a valid solution.

Still i would advise you to go and speak to the college administration about your problem, they will certainly help you out with proper guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?