4th April 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Whether Diploma in Agricultural Engineering equivalent to Intermediate course?

Hi Sir, I am having a question, that is, Diploma in Agricultural Engineering equivalent to Intermediate course? I am really confused so I need to know about this. Can you let me know about this?

6th April 2020, 11:20 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Diploma in Agricultural Engineering equivalent to Intermediate course?

Yes, Diploma course is equivalent to intermediate course because, both of these can be pursued after completion of your tenth standard.
6th April 2020, 05:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Diploma in Agricultural Engineering equivalent to Intermediate course?

Yes, Diploma courses which are pursued after class 10th are equivalent to intermediate.
Hence, after passing your diploma course you can pursue degree course respectively.
7th April 2020, 01:12 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am having a question, that is, Diploma in Agricultural Engineering equivalent to Intermediate course? I am really confused so I need to know about this. Can you let me know about this?
All Diploma courses are equal to the 12th standard or even more as you have to learn all basic subjects, such as 12th class students, so it is better to pick a department with all your interests. The candidate receives the identical qualification for 12th from the board of directors approved by COBSE, State Government. The Education Board and, in the case of professional education, the Diploma, will be approved either by AICTE or by the State Government's Directorate of Technical Education.
8th April 2020, 09:07 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, Diploma in Agriculture Engineering is not equivalent to that of the intermediate. This is more valuable than a class 12th certification and will qualify you to get the lateral entry that an intermediate applicant can't get. Therefore, if you want to get B.Tech admission through lateral entry, then Diploma in Agricultural Engineering is the better option for you.
14th April 2023, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir agricultural diploma intermediate equal na sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?