5th February 2016, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Computer engineering Diploma holder can apply for intermediate equivalent jobs in UP?

I have completed 10th class and then i have completed diploma 3 year in 2009 from computer science and engi. Am i apply for intermediate or equivalence job in up if any written order or anyone acquired the same case please give me details or order copy.

16th April 2016, 12:27 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Computer engineering Diploma holder can apply for intermediate equivalent jobs in UP?

Yes definitely you are eligible for applying any UP job or Central Government job provided on the basis on intermediate education being a computer engineering Diploma holder as it is equivalent to the same.

On the basis of your educational qualification the best Central government job options available are as here under :-

I) You have the option of becoming lower divisional clerk in the government offices by clearing SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) examination.

II) You must the option of becoming defense officer for which you will have to join NDA ( National Defense Academy ) by clearing NDA entrance examination.

III) You have the option of becoming junior engineer in the Indian Railways by clearing RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ) examination.

For more details about these examination you can refer to their respective official link which are www.ssconline.nic.in , www.upsc.gov.in and www.rrb.gov.nic.in respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?