6th December 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Whether pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering is beneficial for me?

Sir
i'm take admission in civil engineering diploma.
I want to know that civil is good choice or not?
Please tell me that if i m doing any mistake.
Please advice me sir

Related Questions:
  1. How Diploma in Civil Engineering is beneficial?
  2. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  3. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Which diploma/degree is more beneficial for me after completing diploma in Draughtsman Civil and with work experience?
  5. Can I do B.E. Arch in NIT being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Will I be able to get in IIT after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for Government Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D?
  9. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  10. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am i eligible for CPWD? I am a civil engineering diploma student
  12. How to continue my further education in regular B.E while pursuing diploma in Civil Engineering
  13. Which Degree course is best suited after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  14. How can I get admission in 2nd year of civil engineering degree course after pursuing diploma course in Architecture
  15. Am I eligible for IPS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering after diploma in civil engineering?
  17. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  18. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
7th December 2014, 03:04 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering is beneficial for me?

You will have many chances to build your career, if you wish to Pursue Diploma in Civil engineering. After the completion of Diploma in Civil engineering, you can join Bachelor's in Civil engineering. If you can complete your Bachelor's degree, then you can find many opportunities in Government and Private organisations. So, you can join in this course to build a bright future for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?