30th December 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Government Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

iam doing diploma civil engineerig may i eligible for goverment jo?

2nd January 2012, 03:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

You are eligible for government jobs after Diploma in Civil Engineering. You can apply for many public sector firms after completing Diploma. Some of these are SAIL, ONGC, IOC, DRDO, etc. You can also find placement in central and state government departments. You can also get opportunities in PWD departments. For this you have to clear the written test and interview conducted by UPSC, PSC, SSC, etc. You can also find job opportunities in Indian Railways. For this you have to clear the written test and interview conducted by RRB.
2nd February 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Government Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Is there any differences between wB pollytechnic diploma and diploma under ICE?
18th February 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Why there is a different thought regarding ICE? Is it(ICE) really fluke?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?