30th July 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.E. Arch in NIT being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Dear sir/madem
my name is vijay
now i am doing final year of diploma in civil engineering
.i can do b.e arch in national instiute of technology

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Arch pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Different options for me to get admission into Architecture course?
  2. Can a candidate be eligible to get direct admission into 2nd year of B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Can I study B.Arch after completing Civil Engineering Diploma? List of B.Arch colleges in Pune?
  4. How can I join to study B.Arch course being a Diploma Civil Engineer? Course duration of B.Arch for Diploma holder?
  5. How can I study correspondence B.Arch if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Is it possible to do B.Arch through lateral entry after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Eligibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer? Difference between B.Tech(Civil Engineering) and B.Arch?
  8. Requirements to get admission in B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  9. Can I do graduation in B.Arch after completion of diploma course in civil engineering? -- [New]
  10. Eligibility for joining B.Arch as lateral entry after part time diploma in Civil engineering? Age limit for B.Arch? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get Civil engineering in any NIT after scoring 78 marks in AIEEE? I am SC candidate
  12. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Can I do B.Arch correspondence after 3 years diploma in civil engineering
  15. How to join B.Arch course after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for B.Arch after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  18. Lateral entry into M.Arch after Civil engineering?
31st July 2011, 05:32 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do B.E. Arch in NIT being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/madem
my name is vijay
now i am doing final year of diploma in civil engineering
.i can do b.e arch in national instiute of technology
yes, you can do b.arch from nit college.
for that you will have to give the entrance exam of b.arch.
the application form for b.tech and b.arch is same. you just have to tick on the b.arch option in the form.
there is no lateral entry for doing b.arch. you will get admission in the first year only.
try to score good marks in the entrance exam, to get admission in nit college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?