27th April 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?

I am doing diploma in computer and science, I want to go USA or Australia. Can i go to abroad on the basis of higher studies? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? I just wanted to do the higher studies outside country based on my diploma studies.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  2. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  3. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details about higher studies in Chennai after completion of B.E computer science?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after completing MS?
  6. Which is the best choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  8. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  9. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  10. Can distance education students appear for E-CET exam?
  11. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  12. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  13. Higher education in UK after B.Sc Hons computer science?
  14. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Higher studies after 3 year Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do higher studies in genetics and bioinformatics? I have done B.E in computer science
  17. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  18. Am I eligible to write any examination for higher studies? I am doing 3rd year engineering in computer science
29th April 2015, 11:43 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing diploma in computer and science, I want to go USA or Australia. Can i go to abroad on the basis of higher studies? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? I just wanted to do the higher studies outside country based on my diploma studies.
I am sorry you are not eligible to do your graduation in Abroad after completion of your diploma course. You are only eligible to do a Master's degree in abroad after completing your graduation at the same subject. And hence, please make sure that you complete your Graduate Degree here with a good knowledge base and also good marks.

After completing your graduation for doing master degree in abroad, you should get qualified in the GRE and TOEFL entrance exams.
13th June 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?

I want to study abroad usa German or Australia.. I'm doing diploma in mechanical engineering how will i apply to college there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?