5th February 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?

Hi,
i'm a 12th class student(science stream) ,i'm am plannin to in aboard for my higher studies,
so i want names of the colleges and the way they provide scholarships.
Kindly help me

22nd June 2012, 08:10 PM
jashan9465352302

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
i'm a 12th class student(science stream) ,i'm am plannin to in aboard for my higher studies,
so i want names of the colleges and the way they provide scholarships.
Kindly help me
first of all. tell me the course which u want to do...
27th June 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?

what is career i am choose because i am from middle class family.plz reply
27th April 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Which was vacant job.what want to study
19th June 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

want to study mbbs in abroad but in low fees so kindly help me plz......
5th November 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i'm 17 yr old student studin in india ... should i go to USA to study medicine???
plzz help...if yes den plzz suggest sum scholarship test too...
20th May 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I hav a gud percentage of mark"s 89......by d sri gayatri junior college......N den i hav 2 complete my MBBS course in an abroad country.....
22nd May 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to continue my education in the US but my capital seem to be the problem also the currency makes a lot of difference, kindly suggest me colleges with scholarships.
cleared my 12th(science) from India and i want to study BBA. Please help :) thank you.
5th April 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the scholarship programme or exams , help me to study in abroad please i am in B.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?