16th July 2011, 01:50 AM
sumit4297

Higher studies after 3 year Diploma in Computer Science?

hello sir my name sumit Rana i have done three year diploma in computer science i want countinue study plz tell me which way best for me

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?
  2. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  3. Higher studies after 3 year Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to do diploma course while pursing higher studies?
  5. Higher courses which are valuable for me after B.E Computer Science?
  6. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  7. Is it possible to do MS in higher studies after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  8. What should I do next for higher studies after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  9. Can distance education students appear for E-CET exam?
  10. How to do higher studies in genetics and bioinformatics? I have done B.E in computer science
  11. Details about higher studies in Chennai after completion of B.E computer science?
  12. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science?
  13. Which course shall I do in my higher studies related to computer science?
  14. What is the best course to study for Diploma CSE student? -- [New]
  15. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  16. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  17. Am I eligible to write any examination for higher studies? I am doing 3rd year engineering in computer science
  18. Can I get best jobs after Diploma or higher studies is necessary? What kind of job can I get after Diploma?
16th July 2011, 12:58 PM
Sagar Keshari

Default Re: Higher studies after 3 year Diploma in Computer Science?

you can go for computer science engineering or better go for bca and mca . it's the best course for you now as you have computer knowledge.
16th July 2011, 11:51 PM
SUNNY PRAKASH

If you are intrested in same field then you should go for b-tech.If not interested in same branch then go for ece branch it is somewhat related to it.
17th July 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after completing diploma in computer science ?
17th July 2011, 12:06 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit4297 View Post
hello sir my name sumit Rana i have done three year diploma in computer science i want countinue study plz tell me which way best for me
Higher Study after completing Diploma course in Computer Science Branch.

If you completed diploma course in computer science and engineering branch and if you want to take higher study then B.Tech is the good option for you. To take admission in the B.Tech course you need to appear in the Lateral entry examination. After completing diploma with CSE branch you can get admission in the B.Tech course in the same branch.

You can take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course through lateral entry examination. Many government/Private college offer for this program. So i think that if you want to continue your study then B.tech course is the best option for you. Most of the diploma candidates takes admission in the B.Tech course after completing diploma course.

Here i give you the some good college name which offer B.Tech course for the diploma holder candidates and also conducts the lateral entry examination
:

Good College for B.Tech course.
1) Vellore Institute of Technology.
2) Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology.
3) SRM University.
4) Amity college of Engineering.
Lovely Professional University.

These are the good engineering college which offer B.Tech programme for the diploma holder candidates. For any more information regarding these college please see the official website of the respective college.

Regards
~Mukul~
18th July 2011, 11:33 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you have done your diploma in computer science , so my suggestion is to go for B.tech in computer science..

For that you have to appear in Lateral entry exam like - Polytechnic..

Different state organised different lateral entry exam.. After clearing the exam you can take admission in B.tech 2nd year directly depending upon your rank card in lateral entry exam...

If you want do your B.tech from IIT then you have to appear in IIT-JEE exam.. after getting good rank in IIT-JEE you can take admission in B.tech, 1st year in IIT..

so, now you decide what you want to do....

If you want to take admission in B.tech 2nd year directly then go through lateral entry..
If you want to join IIT then go for IIT-JEE exam...

All the best..
28th August 2011, 02:49 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
The best option after dimploma in computer subject is engineering in computer branch.This is the best option for a diploma holder.You have so much scope for your future.There are many languages are introduced in engineering degree.So you can choose this option for your furthe education.
If you dont have interest in engineering than you have also other optins.
BCA or BSC in computer application are good options for you.

The choice is yours.Its depend on your interest.

All the best
19th January 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in bsc computer science and an average student so guide me way course will suit me
19th January 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma in computer science with average score what course will suit me
19th January 2012, 11:54 PM
jeevi12

Quote:
After completion of Diploma you can go under so many courses.
Because your Diploma is equal to 10+2. Like you can choose Bachelor of engineering (BE)in computer science or information science. First preference is for engineering. Here you can do what you deserve and further you can go for M.Tech also.
For extra studies you can join for so many computer courses which are helpfull for your further studies.The some courses are Java,Oracle,C+++, Hardware and devloping.
If you want to join for BCA i.e., Bachelor of computer application then further you can study MCA i.e., Master of computer application then you can become a software engineer.
20th January 2012, 05:35 PM
Sharma sujeet

If you completed diploma course in computer science and engineering branch and if you want to take higher study then B.Tech is the good option for you. To take admission in the B.Tech course you need to appearin the Lateral entry examination. After completing diploma with CSE branch you can get admission in the B.Tech course in the same branch.

You can take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course through lateral entry examination. Many government/Private college offer for this program. So i think that if you want to continue your study then B.tech course is the best option for you. Most of the diploma candidates takes admission in the B.Tech course after completing diploma course.

Here i give you the some good
20th January 2012, 05:37 PM
Sharma sujeet

If you completed diploma course in computer science and engineering branch and if you want to take higher study then B.Tech is the good option for you. To take admission in the B.Tech course you need to appearin the Lateral entry examination. After completing diploma with CSE branch you can get admission in the B.Tech course in the same branch.

22nd January 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

hello
I am a student of diploma in computer engineering ..how to go for IIT??and plz let me know the procedure
22nd January 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

i have studied sslc and i want to go for diploma in computer science , if i complete this diploma in computer science can i go for B.tech is it possible to gor for b.tech whithout 2nd pu (12th class)
15th February 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a complete of diploma in computer engineering.iam not loocking for b.teck...tell me another wat??????plz sir..................
8th March 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I am a complete of diploma in computer engineering. i am not looking for b.tech...tell me another way??????plz sir.
15th February 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

m from pakistan here is not b.tech in computer science, and i have done 3 years diploma of associate engineering in information technology ,if i continue my study which option best for me
from danish 923321314056
16th June 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma 3rd yr of cse branch.now i want do higher studies in distance.is there any good way to go with higher studies in distance
9th November 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

after 3 year computer diploma can i take admission for 1 year mba distance learninig
25th February 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I am studing in computer science engg 2nd year i complete 10 after diploma completr means i can study law....?
23rd January 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i was completed diploma (DEEE) in regular college...but i decided to study law..any chance
8th May 2018, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in computer science and took a job for 3 years. Now I want to go for MS. Am I eligible for MS with diploma?
20th July 2021, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

After completion of 3 years diploma in Computer Science, is it compulsory to appear/ clear the JEE for admission in B.E computer Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?