24th November 2018, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank for 26 years old MS-Abroad aspirant?

I am 26 years of age and working in a private firm. I have done my BTech course, I want to do MS course in Abroad. And for this course I want to apply for an education loan. I also have a savings account in Kotak Mahindra Bank. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying an education loan in this bank.

29th November 2018, 10:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank for 26 years old MS-Abroad aspirant?

There is no age limit for education loan at any bank. All you have to do is, secure admission at a recognized university in a job oriented course. If you have got admission at a reputed place, then you will have greater chances.

After securing admission, you need to visit the nearest bank branch and apply for education loan on a prescribed format.
30th November 2018, 02:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank for 26 years old MS-Abroad aspirant?

Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank for 26 years old MS-Abroad aspirant.

26 years old MS-Abroad aspirant, you are definitely eligible to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. There is no specific age restriction for the students to be eligible for an education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank. At the time of loan origination age of joint applicant/co-borrower/guarantor should be minimum 21 years and at the time of loan maturity maximum age can be 70 years.

You must*be an Indian National and have secured the admission in MS course in abroad through an entrance test or through merit based selection process.

For more details visit;
https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-ba...igibility.html
30th November 2018, 02:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

There is no specific age criteria required to apply for an education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. Being a 26 years old MS-Abroad aspirant, you are eligible to apply for an education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank once, you secure admission to MS course in any recognised university in Abroad.
1st December 2018, 09:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Being a 26 years old MS-Abroad aspirant, you are definitely eligible to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. There is no specific age restriction for the students to be eligible for an education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank. At the time of loan origination age of joint applicant/co-borrower/guarantor should be minimum 21 years and at the time of loan maturity maximum age can be 70 years.

You must*be an Indian National and have secured the admission in MS course in abroad through an entrance test or through merit based selection process.

For more details visit;
https://www.kotak.com/en/personal-ba...igibility.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?