30th January 2019, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank for 23 years old MTech aspirant?

I am 23 years of age and working in an MNC company. I have done my BE course, I want to do MTech course now. And for this course I want to apply for an education loan. I also have a savings account in Lakshmi Vilas Bank. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying an education loan in this bank.

13th February 2019, 06:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank for 23 years old MTech aspirant?

There is no age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank. Just make sure you have a secured admission in MTech program in India or abroad through entrance test/merit based selection process. However, entrance test or merit based selection process may not be the criterion for admission to some of the post graduate courses. In such conditions, appropriate criteria will be adopted based on the employability and reputation of the concerned institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?