15th September 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders 2019?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to apply for Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders of this year. I don’t know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the age limit?

20th September 2019, 04:46 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to apply for Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders of this year. I don’t know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the age limit?

Age limit to apply for the Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders is 30 years at the time of admission in the PG course.
The Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders is available to the students for first year PG Degree courses only. Those students who are studying under the distance mode education are not considered for the Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
23rd September 2019, 04:21 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders 2019?

Age limit:--

Applicants maximum age should be 30 years.

Applicants minimum age should be not below 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?