15th September 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders 2019?

Hi friends, I have completed my Graduation this year and successfully secured admission in Post Graduation. I want to apply for Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders of this year. Can you help me to know how can I apply for this scholarship?

10th April 2022, 11:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders 2019?

How to apply

Go to the official website of National scholarship Portal

Click on apply now button, read all guidelines and then continue.

Select the state of domicile scholarship category, fill the details like applicants name, email ID , phone number etc

Provide bank details, select adhaar card or bank account number and click on Register

Login using OTP that has been generated and fill the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?