15th September 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered under Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders?

Hi Sir, I am studying an MA in English course. I have completed my BA with the same stream and secured 63% marks. I am going to apply for Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders. I would like to know how much amount I will get through this scholarship?

20th September 2019, 04:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am studying an MA in English course. I have completed my BA with the same stream and secured 63% marks. I am going to apply for Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders. I would like to know how much amount I will get through this scholarship?

Selected students are offered a scholarship of Rs 3,100 per month for the period of 2 years under the Post Graduate Scholarship for University Rank Holders.
The Post Graduate Scholarship for University Rank Holders, are offered by the University Grants Commission. Totally there are 3,000 scholarships available under the Post Graduate Scholarship for University Rank Holders. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?