15th September 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST students 2019?

Hello Sir, I belong to a ST category and I came to know about Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST students. I want to apply for this scholarship this year. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship?

20th September 2019, 04:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST students 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I belong to a ST category and I came to know about Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST students. I want to apply for this scholarship this year. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship?

Eligibility to apply for the Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST students is given below:

Candidates must belong to the SC / ST category, are only eligible to apply

Candidates who have secured admission to the first year of the professional course at the post graduate level

Those candidates who are studying in the distance mode or correspondence mode are not eligible to apply

The upper age limit for the male candidates is 45 years and 50 years for female candidates (as on 1st July on the year of application)

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
23rd September 2019, 04:17 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Post Graduate Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST students 2019?

Eligibility:--

Applicants should take admission to the first year of the professional course at the post graduate level.

Applicants should have caste certificate.

Applicants should be of SC or ST category.

Applicant should studying in the distance mode or correspondence mode are not eligible.

Applicants age must be not below than 45 years and not above than 50 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?