4th December 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. But I don’t know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme. Can you please let me know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme?

7th December 2018, 05:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. But I don’t know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme. Can you please let me know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship programme?

There is no age limit criteria mentioned in the Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship webpage. Those candidates who are studying undergraduate and postgraduate in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams in India are eligible to apply for the Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. Bachelors’ candidates should have completed at least 5 years of studies or Masters Candidates in the first year of their studies are eligible to apply for the Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarship. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?