19th September 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any scholarship if I have scored 96% marks in 12th Kerala board?

I scored 96% marks in plus two(kerala hse) and i wish to study engineering.am i eligible for any scholarship.i am a keralite.? What is the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Can you please guide me with the information which I have to follow?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  2. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  3. Can I get scholarship if I scored 88.4% in 12th from Maharashtra board?
  4. What should I do to get scholarship if I have scored 81% marks in 12th HP board?
  5. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if secured 97% in 12th Kerala State Board being a B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I score more than 80% marks in B.Sc?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship in MP board after completion of 12th with 83.4% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  10. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What type of scholarship I would get if I scored 80% marks in MP board?
  12. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  13. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing B.Tech if I have scored 88% cut off marks in PCM?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Tech after scoring 53 marks in Maths in Kerala State Board
  15. Can I get a scholarship to do graduation course if I have scored 90% marks in 12tH?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  17. Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?
  18. Can I get scholarship after doing B.E from private engineering college? I have scored 88% in 12th class from MP board
23rd September 2015, 06:18 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any scholarship if I have scored 96% marks in 12th Kerala board?

Department of collegiate education, Government of Kerala offers scholarship for all eligible meritorious candidate's to pursue higher education.

Yes, you are eligible for scholarship schemes having secured above 80% marks in class 12 examination.

You are eligible for the following scholarships which are offered by the government of Kerala.

1. Post matric scholarship

2. Central sector scheme of scholarship

3. State matric scholarship

To apply for the above scholarships go to http://www.scholarships.gov.in/main.do

The official website of Kerala government scholarship is http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov...ser=135#dialog
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?