31st July 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get scholarship if I have scored 81% marks in 12th HP board?

Sir/Mam,

I got 81% marks in +2 class in HP board which scholarship i got.. tell me plse..i belong too poor family. What should I do now to get the scholarship? Please guide me with the complete information which I need to follow for the same!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get scholarship if I have scored 81% marks in 12th HP board?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship in MP board after completion of 12th with 83.4% marks? -- [New]
  3. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  4. What type of scholarship I would get if I scored 80% marks in MP board?
  5. Can I get a scholarship to do graduation course if I have scored 90% marks in 12tH?
  6. Is it possible for me to get scholarship or educational loan if I scored 80% more marks in 12th?
  7. Can I get scholarship after doing B.E from private engineering college? I have scored 88% in 12th class from MP board
  8. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I score more than 80% marks in B.Sc?
  10. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in Sanskrit of 12th Arts Board exam?
  11. Can I get scholarship if secured 73% in 12th Karnataka State Board exam being a Backward student?
  12. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  13. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board
  14. Whether Government offer a scholarship to a candidate who has secured above 80% in 12th MP Board?
  15. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  16. How to get a scholarship for B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing B.Tech if I have scored 88% cut off marks in PCM?
  18. How can I get scholarship for 12th exam if I scored 87.6% in 11th Madhya Pradesh board?
4th July 2017, 01:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get scholarship if I have scored 81% marks in 12th HP board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I got 81% marks in +2 class in HP board which scholarship i got.. tell me plse..i belong too poor family. What should I do now to get the scholarship? Please guide me with the complete information which I need to follow for the same!

You have to apply for various scholarships, to get a scholarship after completion of 12th HP Board with 81% marks. You have to apply either online or offline for a scholarship. Many government and private organizations offer scholarships to deserving students. Scholarships are offered for 12th completed, students to pursue higher education on the basis of merit and family income. A list of some of the scholarships available for the 12th completed, students is given below;

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarship - Official Website

Fair & Lovely Scholarship - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?