31st May 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship if I score more than 80% marks in B.Sc?

I have 12th with 62% from Maharashtra board. I heard that government provide scholarship to B.Sc student who score more than 80% in B.Sc!
If i scored 80% can i get that scholarship ? Can someone provide me the right information on the same?

Thanks!

1st June 2015, 10:14 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship if I score more than 80% marks in B.Sc?

** For your kind information i want to tell you that all students who score more than 80 percent in 12th class are eligible for the scholarship for further study.

** As you have scored more than 80 percent in your B.Sc so you are eligible for the scholarship for your master degree.

** You simply have to fill the scholarship form that you can easily download from the official website of your state board.

** For getting scholarship you have to fulfill all eligibility criteria like your annual income, your character etc.

** If you belongs to Sc category then you will got full fee scholrship.
11th June 2015, 11:48 AM
Sam James

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship if I score more than 80% marks in B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 12th with 62% from Maharashtra board. I heard that government provide scholarship to B.Sc student who score more than 80% in B.Sc!
If i scored 80% can i get that scholarship ? Can someone provide me the right information on the same?

Thanks!
It depends on the course you are undertaking and the nature of admission. If it is in merit quota you can avail a reduction in fee. Also the post metric scholarship is applicable for masters degree courses. But to avail the scholarships you need to register to any of the recognized colleges in your field of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?