24th March 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?

Hello guys,
I am about to complete my Diploma
till I have 86% marks but after 10th standard.
I haven't studied Higher Secondary.
Now I want to do B.Tech but with Education Loan.
Can you tell me that I am eligible for getting Education Loan?

31st March 2015, 01:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?

Yes, you can definitely opt for education loan for your B.Tech course. There is no problem if you have pursued diploma course and then want to opt for B.Tech course or if you have not pursued 10+2. You will get education loan on the basis of your previous academic record which is 10th and diploma and on the current course for which you are taking education loan which is B.Tech. You can get your education loan sanctioned easily if you have a good academic background and get admission in a well reputed and well recognized institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?