i m a middle class family and i m doing diploma in mechanical
i want to do btech now
but cant afford the fee so please tell me about the education loan
waiting for your response
thank you

15th June 2014, 01:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education Loan schemes for B.Tech?

Education loan is an important means which has facilitated and uplifted the level of education. You can definitely take education loan to pursue your B.Tech course.

The procedure of education loan is mentioned below.
- You can meet the representatives of the bank in the concerned college during counselling and get the necessary details regarding education loan.
-Then you need to approach the nearby bank preferably where you or your parents have an account.
- Talk to the branch manager regarding the education loan. If it is a large branch then talk to the administrative officer.
- Discuss all the norms of education loan, the amount you need and the formalities you need to complete.
- Take the essential documents like academic certificates of past, admission letter, college prospectus, etc.
- The concerned officer will guide you and give all the instructions which you need to comply to get the loan sanctioned.

The percentage of interest for education loan varies from time to time as per the order of Reserve Bank of India. It usually fluctuates between 13.5 to 14.5 percent. However, the interest in State Bank of India is one percent lower than other banks. So it usually fluctuates between 12.5 to 13.5 percent in SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?