23rd January 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 12th with NIOS?

hello
i am a B.Tech 2nd year student
I have done my 12th with NIOS
I am studying B.Tech in private college..
If I want to take education loan for my B.Tech
then I am eligible or not?

6th January 2017, 04:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 12th with NIOS?

If you have got admission in a recognized engineering college for your B.Tech degree, then surely you will be eligible for education loan. NIOS qualification doesn't matter, if you have got admission at a recognized college.

Just visit any top PSU bank branch for education loan application and apply for it with supporting documents. Also, ask the manager about the exact requirement for such loans. In most cases, you will need a guarantor for it.
7th June 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 12th with NIOS?

I have completed my 12th with 55% n I wanna do btech. M Getting seat n a recognised college. But due To less % M afraid tat I won't get education loan. So m I eligible of getting loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?