6th February 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Will I get any scholarships if I have cleared 12th with 84% in Madhya Pradesh?

I can any scholarship in passing out of class 12th with 84.3% of M.P. board. For girl student.

7th June 2017, 02:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get any scholarships if I have cleared 12th with 84% in Madhya Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I can any scholarship in passing out of class 12th with 84.3% of M.P. board. For girl student.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for various government and private scholarships after completion of 12th with 84% marks in Madhya Pradesh. In general, scholarships are offered on the basis of marks scored in the 12th and your parent’s annual income. You can apply for a scholarship either online or offline as per the requirement. List of scholarships available for the 12th completed, students is given below;

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Website Link

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Website Link

LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme - Website Link

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Website Link

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?