16th February 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship after qualifying Maharashtra CET to study MBBS? Can I apply for an education loan?

Dear Sir,
I have got 68% in 12th and I am in SC caste category. If I qualify in CET then I will get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra. So, after qualifying CET, I can get scholarship or not? If not, I can apply for an education loan after this?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS?
  2. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  3. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get Education loan to study MBBS?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan if getting scholarship to study M.Tech through GATE?
  6. Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Canada if getting 50% scholarship through SAT?
  8. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  9. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  12. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  13. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  14. Procedure to apply for Education loan for MBBS 1st year student?
  15. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  16. What is BPLR in respect to educational loan? How to apply for educational loan to study MBBS?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  18. An ST candidate can get an Education Loan to study BDS after getting scholarship?
2nd February 2018, 03:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship after qualifying Maharashtra CET to study MBBS? Can I apply for an education loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have got 68% in 12th and I am in SC caste category. If I qualify in CET then I will get admission in MBBS in Maharashtra. So, after qualifying CET, I can get scholarship or not? If not, I can apply for an education loan after this?

Yes, you are eligible to get a scholarship after getting admitted to study MBBS course in Maharashtra. There are various government and private organizations and institutions offering scholarships to MBBS students. You can also apply for an education loan through a nationalized bank or private bank. Some scholarships available for the MBBS students are given below:

NTPC Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST students - Official Website

ONGC Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?