9th September 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Which bank is best to apply for an education loan to secure admission in IIM-Ahmedabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for CAT and my aim is to get admission in IIM-Ahmedabad for further studies. I will take an education loan for studying at IIM-Ahmedabad. So, which bank would be best for an education loan?

12th September 2019, 05:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank is best to apply for an education loan to secure admission in IIM-Ahmedabad?

If you can get admission at IIM Ahmedabad then you will have lots of options for education loan because most of the reputed banks prefer students of top tier institutes like IIM and IIT. You can apply for the loan any reputed bank near to your residence or college campus.

State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Canara Bank, etc are some of the popular options among the students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?