18th July 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?

Dear Sir,
I am preparing for CAT to secure admission in any IIM. I am interested to do my Master's in any IIM. But I need an Education Loan to study because the fee expenses is huge in IIM and my family couldn't afford that much fee. So, I want to know that if I apply an Education Loan in Andhra Bank then what kind of securities are required? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  2. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  3. What should I lend as Securities and collateral to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  4. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank to study B.Tech under Management quota?
  5. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  6. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  7. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  8. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  9. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad to get admission under Management quota?
  10. What kind of securities are required to get an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Documents required to apply?
  11. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan to study in IIM if finished B.Tech through an Education Loan?
  13. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  15. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Procedure to apply for an education loan against Securities? Terms and conditions required for it? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study Mechanical/CSE in Amity University?
  18. What kind of securities required to get Education Loan in Allahabad Bank for studying MBBS under management quota?
20th July 2016, 10:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?

To apply for an Education loan in Andhra Bank to study MBA course in IIM, you have to submit the security only if loan amount is greater than Rs. 7.5 lakhs. If the loan amount exceeds more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you need to submit Collateral Security documents such as lands, buildings, etc.,. The Collateral Security documents value should be equal to the loan amount offered by bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?