2nd March 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers and pattern of BEL Probationary Accounts Officer recruitment exam?

I have applied online for BEL recruitment for the post of Accounts Probationary Officer. I want your help regarding my preparation. I would like to know the question pattern of the written exam. Can anyone tell me? Also I would like to get some sample papers for my preparation? Please help me to get the papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in BEL Probationary Accounts Officer recruitment being a Chartered Accountant? Examination date and last date to apply for this recruitment?
  2. When the notification of BEL Accounts Probationary Officer will be released? Procedure of selection?
  3. Syllabus, format and sample paper for BHEL Probationary Officer/Probationary Engineer?
  4. Sample question papers of Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment exam 2018
  5. Eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Accounts Officer exam? Last date of application and examination date?
  6. Syllabus and question papers for BEL recruitment for probationary engineering?
  7. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I prepare to crack BEL PO recruitment exam? Mechanical question papers of previous year for preparation?
  9. revised syllabus model paper for sbi probationary officer?
  10. Sample papers for BEL Probationary Engineer exam
  11. Previous years BEL probationary officer solved question papers(ECE)?
  12. Syllabus, model question papers and preparation tips for BEL-HR recruitment exam?
  13. Previous years question papers of Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment exam -- [New]
  14. Syllabus and sample placement papers of BEL Probationary exam for ECE branch?
  15. Sample question papers of SBI-PO exam 2018
  16. Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  17. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  18. Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
26th March 2018, 06:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sample question papers and pattern of BEL Probationary Accounts Officer recruitment exam?

Examination pattern for BEL Probationary Engineer:

The examination pattern to be checked in the official notification and I suggest you to go through the notification once before appearing in the examination. Here is the examination pattern,

Number of Questions - 150 Total
Duration of the Examination - 2 Hours
Total Mars - 120 marks for Technical section and 30 marks for General Aptitude
Type of Questions - Objective type MCQs
Mark for every right answer - 1 Mark
Mark for every wrong answer - -0.25 marks

There are several books where you can find Probationary Officer recruitment of BEL previous papers and they are available in the marks for concerned stream. The best book I would suggest you to go with is BEL Probationary Accounts Officer Recruitment Examination by G K Publications.
28th March 2018, 10:11 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Sample question papers and pattern of BEL Probationary Accounts Officer recruitment exam?

BEL - Bharat Electronics Limited conduct examination for various technical posts for graduates in engineering, accounts and other streams demanded in the notice and if you are going to appear for BEL - Probationary Accounts Officer then you need to know about the pattern and other conditions which are :

Candidate should be graduate in the relevant discipline means graduate in accounts then only you can apply.

Examination will consist of 150 marks out of which 30 marks will be for general aptitude like mathematics and reasoning ability and rest 120 marks will be based on the subject in which you have applied for means you are applying for accounts stream then those 120 questions will be based on accounts and related subject.

The examination will be conducted through online mode and all objective type questions will be asked in exam in which each question contains 1 mark and negative marking will be applied for each wrong choice by 0.25 marks.

For your knowledge and general idea about the exam, I have attached some sample papers please download.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BEL PAPER 01.pdf(34.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: pdf BEL PAPER 02.pdf(34.8 KB, 10 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?