29th July 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?

Hello sir, I want to take admission in MBA in Hospitality at Amity Institute of Travel and Tourism but because of my family background I need to take education loan. I want education loan up to 2 lakh. Please tell me which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  2. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  3. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  4. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan for study MBA?
  6. Best bank in between Corporation Bank and Indian Bank for an education loan? Rate of interest for it?
  7. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for a candidate who want to study B.Tech in IIT?
  8. Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?
  9. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  10. Interest rate and service charges to get education loan from Canara Bank? -- [New]
  11. Bank of India Interest rate charges for Education Loan to study MBA course?
  12. Which bank grant an education loan to study MBA if passed 10th, 12th and engineering and got 94%, 97% and 8.6 CGPA respectively? What would be the interest rate?
  13. Rate of Interest charged by ICICI Bank for study PGDM course?
  14. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  15. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
  16. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  17. Which Bank provides Education Loan with Low Interest Rate to study B.Tech?
  18. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
31st July 2016, 07:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?

The list of banks which offer education loan is attached below for your kind reference. The terms and conditions of education loan scheme is more or less similar in all banks. Hence it is recommended to opt for education loan from a bank with which you/your family has good contact or is near to your residence. Opting for public sector banks is a better option as there are many subsidies given by government from time to time. SBI charges lowest rate of interest but has strictest terms and conditions. So, approach banks which is near your residence and then take decision.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 9 views)
1st August 2016, 12:32 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?

State Bank of India will be the best bank from where you can get your loan sanctioned for MBA in Hospitality. You need to have following documents for applying for education loan:

>>Approval letter of institute form bodies like AICTE, UGC etc.

>>Education loan letter.

>>Academic marksheets.

>>Income certificate of your parents.

>>Pan card.

>>Proof of address and residence etc.

You can apply for loan at official website of loan portal which is https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/. Within given time interval, bank will respond you regarding how much loan can be sanctioned at what rate of interest. SBI issues loan very quick if your documents are proper.
1st August 2016, 12:37 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There are many banks from which you can seek education loan for amount of two lacs. Interest rate on loan is very similar in all banks.

List of banks:

*State Bank of India and its associated.

*Central Bank of India.

*Punjab National Bank.

*UCO Bank.

*Syndicate bank etc.

State Bank of India or Syndicate bank is better option for taking education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?