19th April 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank provides Education Loan to do Certified Financial Planner course in BIFM, Delhi for B.Com graduate who has completed ICAI Articleship?

Sir,
I am Commerce graduate(B.Com) and qualified in ICAI Articleship. Now I want to pursue Certified Financial Planner from BIFM, Delhi. I want to take Education Loan for this course. But I don't know which Bank can give me Education Loan?
Please help me to know about this.

8th May 2015, 12:18 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank provides Education Loan to do Certified Financial Planner course in BIFM, Delhi for B.Com graduate who has completed ICAI Articleship?

The educational loan is sanctioned if the candidate meet the following criteria:

-> Candidate should be Indian national.

-> Candidate should have secured admission in any of the recognized college/ institute through a selection or written examination.

-> Candidate should pursue recognized course.

-> The maximum educational loan amount sanctioned for studies in India is Rs.7.5 lacs.

-> All nationalized banks provide educational loans.

-> Some of the nationalized banks are State bank of India, Punjab national bank, Karur vysya bank, Indian bank, UCO bank, Bank of baroda etc..,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?