1st April 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert(CCIE) course?

Hi,
I am Gunasekaran from Bangalore,
my question here is, any bank can give me an
Education Loan as I want to do "The Cisco
Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)".
Kindly tell me which Bank provide me Education Loan?

27th October 2017, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert(CCIE) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Gunasekaran from Bangalore,
my question here is, any bank can give me an
Education Loan as I want to do "The Cisco
Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)".
Kindly tell me which Bank provide me Education Loan?

Yes, you can get bank education loan to study The Cisco Certified Internet work Expert course. Many banks offer educational loans for the specialized courses and skill development courses. You can contact the bank branch for more details regarding the education loan. Banks like IDBI Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce etc. are providing education loan for the computer certificate courses. Therefore, you can get an education loan to study the Cisco Certified Internet work Expert course. You have to contact the bank branch for the loan amount and other queries.
8th September 2020, 07:07 PM
riyadhar

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert(CCIE) course?

Yes, you can get a loan to study The CCIE course.
Many banks are offering an education loan for specific courses. for that, you can contact the bank for the information and procedure about the loan.
For more information about CCIE Course, you can visit: CCIE R&S Training in Pune

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?