4th April 2015, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?

Sir,
I would like to know that for doing
Bachelor of Physiotherapy course,
I can apply for Education Loan from Bank?
I would also like to know that
which Financial Institutions in India
providing Education Loan and what is the
interest rates of these institutions?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  2. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  4. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  6. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  7. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  8. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  9. List of Banks and Financial Institutions which offered Education Loan to study MS in Germany?
  10. List of Financial Institutions which offer education loan to study MBBS in China?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  13. List of Financial Institutions and Banks which offer Education Loan to study PhD in Tourism in Singapore and Malaysia?
  14. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  16. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest?
  17. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  18. Could not go to college for lack of funds. Please suggest. -- [Most Discussed]
8th April 2015, 01:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan from bank in order to meet the expense of your Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. However, the institute from which you are pursuing the course should be well reputed and recognized as well as should provide good exposure facilities. If you have good academic background, it is easier to get your loan sanctioned.

The interest rate fluctuates from time to time as per orders from Reserve Bank of India. Usually it fluctuates around 13-14.5 percent, it is computed as simple interest. However, SBI offers 1% lesser interest rate than other banks.

The list of banks which offer education loan has been attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 149 views)
1st November 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?

Sir , I'm second year student of B.P.T.
Due to some financial problem,I want education loan for completing my course.
Is this is possible
And how get I apply for loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?